First of all, please let me show my great respect to the author of these kind and generous experiment of Android Acceleration Development. The world can be only be better with someone like Kirchere.
I have recently working on an project that simulates an OBD that track and record driving behavior, like speed and acceleration etc.
Getting speed is not as difficult as I though, but when I came to acceleration, I get stuck.
I have failed in lots of experiment, and then, I found this site, and I am so thrilled to learn from this site.
So my question is, in AccelerationAlert Apps, I have test it on a car, and it has no result shown with default settings, and even after I have configured the alpha value and max, min threshold. So I am wondering what value should I set in order to get valid result from the app.